Senior Front End Engineer - iOS / Android / React
Posted 3 months ago
The client is a game-changing IoT service that is positioned to disrupt and transform entire industries. Far from your typical start-up, they have been incubated with the world's most advanced innovation firm, a fortune 50 corporate partner and significant Silicon Valley venture capital managed by a Facebook founder.
The talented team is world-class, and expect absolutely nothing less of the professional that owns this.
Seeking a Senior Front End Engineer with React, iOS or Android experience to help imagine, define and deliver a suite of world’s first IoT products and services from the corporate headquarters in London.
- Build UIs using modern tools such as ES6, React, Redux, Native, GraphQL, PostCSS, Flow, Webpack, Swift (iOS), Java (Android) and Enzyme.
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You know the difference between GIT merge and GIT rebase
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. Heroku, AWS)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design
- Have a high bar for user experience quality
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Great communication skills
How To Apply